Last Updated: February 13, 2018
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions form a binding contract between the User and the Parties. By using or accessing the Web Portal, a User accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
User’s use of the Web Portal are governed by the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date in which this Web Portal is accessed by the User.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and without prior notice.
- The Web Portal content is subject to change without notice.
- The Parties do not provide any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Web Portal for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Parties expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, the Web Portal may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for Users’ convenience by providing further information. The inclusion of such links does not signify that the Parties endorse any referenced websites.
- The Parties holds no responsibility for the content of linked Web Portal.
- The Parties maintains no responsibility for, nor endorses any, comments, questions, feedback, and ideas expressed in the content of any websites to which the Web Portal may present links, and does not maintain any affiliation or association with the operators of any such websites.
Users may not use the Web Portal to:
- Perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, including, but not limited to, any acts which may be deemed to be, in any way, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Perform any activity which may breach a third party right.
- Engage in commercial activities, including but not limited to, offering for sale any products or services, soliciting for advertisers or sponsors or selling, licensing or granting public access to any materials or information displayed on the Web Portal.
- Share views which justify, promote, incite, or support violence to achieve any number of social, religious, or political changes.
DATA AND PRIVACY
By using the Web Portal, Users agree to the following personal information being stored for internal use by the Parties. However not all fields are compulsory:
- Full name
- Job Title
- Area of Specialization
- Phone Number (Not Compulsory)
- E-mail Address
- Areas of Interests
- Reference Person Name
- Reference Person Organization
- Reference Person Job Title
- Reference Person Email
- How do you know the reference?
- Password (for your account)
- Social Media accounts (Not Compulsory)
COPYRIGHT AND BRANDING
- The Parties retain copyright in the Web Portal and all current and future content displayed on the Web Portal which is not owned by third parties.
- The Parties grants Users no other privileges or rights in the Web Portal or any current and future content displayed on the Web Portal other than the limited rights of access to and viewing of the Content.
Users acknowledge that any other use of the Web Portal, including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication,
display, performance, translation, reverse engineering, de-compilation or disassembling, creation of derivative works, exporting, selling, licensing, renting,
leasing, transferring, or otherwise transferring rights to the works, or removing any proprietary notices or labels on the works, without the prior written
permission of the Parties is strictly prohibited, such permission to be granted at the discretion of the Parties on a case by case basis.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, all logos and other service marks, brandings, trademarks, page headers, custom graphics, and button icons that exist in the Web Portal are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress (collectively, the “Marks”) of the Web Portal.
- Users agree not to display, use or reproduce any of the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of the Parties.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Parties specifically prohibit the use of any Mark as a “hot” link to the Web Portal unless the establishment of such a link is approved in advance by the Parties in writing. Failure to obtain such approval shall entitle the Parties to seek an injunction enjoining such use.
- All other trademarks, service marks, product names, and company names or logos displayed or cited on the Web Portal are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Users are solely at their own risk in using the Web Portal. The Parties hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties,
whether express or implied, regarding the Web Portal and the products and services provided by the Web Portal including any warranties
of availability, non-interception, freedom from viruses, accuracy, reliability, correctness, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement,
merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Users acknowledge and agree the provisions of the terms herein reflect a fair and reasonable allocation of risk between the Parties and the User.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall the Web Portal, its officers, directors, agents, or employees be liable to any User for any damages, claims,
demands, or causes of action, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or
punitive, as a result of the User’s use of the site or the content, products, or services provided thereon.
- The Parties makes no representation or claim that any of the content is deemed appropriate for viewing or may be legally accessed from within the jurisdiction in which the User resides at the time of utilizing the Web Portal.
- Users agree to access to the Web Portal at their own risk. The Parties accepts no responsibility for any liability, whether civil or criminal, resulting from Users’ access of the Web Portal and its Content.
As a condition of use of the Web Portal, to the extent permitted by law, the User agrees to indemnify and hold the Parties and its providers harmless
from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from the User’s use
of the Web Portal, or from the User’s violation of these Terms and Conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS OF CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to Users other rights under these terms and conditions, if the user breaches these terms and conditions in any way, the administration of the
web portal may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending the user’s access to the website, prohibiting the user from
accessing the website, blocking computers using the user’s IP address from accessing the website, contacting the user’s internet service provider to request that
they block the user’s access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against the user.
- The Parties may terminate a User’s access to the Web Portal or discontinue or modify the content at any time without prior notice to the User.
- A User’s continued use of the Web Portal following any such modification will constitute acknowledgement of said User’s acceptance of said modifications.
The Terms and Conditions of use for the Web Portal are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of United Arab Emirates.